Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Wynter-Rose - Lego Friends Episode 1

I have been learning how to create animations at school. Today I got to bring my chromebook home so I decided to create an animation at home. I got a bit bored at home so I stared at my lego and I decided I would just start playing with it. I remembered I had my chromebook so I decided to make an animation. The story begins with a family and their horse. They are cooking chicken while the horse is outside. The next day they go out for pizza and when they come home they go to sleep. When they wake up they go to the cafe and get a piece of cake and when they return to their home they are sad to find their horse has been run over. Watch out for Episode 2.... Wynter-Rose

6 comments:

  1. Hello Wynter-Rose
    I loved watching your animation - what a great story too. I look forward to seeing part two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      I appreciate the comment you left me .I'm looking forward to making part two as well.
      Part two will be out next week!
      Wynter-Rose

      Delete
  2. Hi Wynter-rose I love your lego friends animation.Did you know that I collect the lego friends people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Wynter-Rose, very enjoyable animated movie with suspence. Can't wait to see who is the culprit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Mrs Simeon,
      I am glad you like my movie.Next week episode two will be out. I can't wait to find out how the culprit is as well but I am not giving you any clues yet. Watch this space!

      Delete
  4. Sorry for the delay but episod will not be coming out until further notice
    Thank you
    Wynter-Ros

    ReplyDelete