Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Aniheras Home Animation

This is my stop motion animation I did at home it’s about 3 monsters the first two hated each other at the start and drowned the small one and they had a little monster talk and became best friends The third monster kinda welcomed them into the house with a wand.
The amazing thing about this for me was that it all started when I asked Tania (our Manaiakalani facilitator) for the recipe for playdough.  I wasn’t familiar with cream of tartar so at lunch time she went and bought some for me.
I went home and made some playdough.  Then I made this stop motion animation. I showed my family and they thought it was cool.
I think I did the animation well, especially for my first full solo animation.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Anihera. Great work for your first solo attempt . Your story is amusing. Maybe you could add a music track.
    You are an expert at making play dough. Thank you for making some for Room 6 too. I look forward to seeing more of your videos with animation and your play dough!

    ReplyDelete