Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

My Yummy Tangelo

22/02/17


Tangelos

CRACK as I feel the delicious ingredients organising into my hands, as the juicy water drips into my hand making it into a swimming pool. It tasted like a magical fairy tale with juicy wet organic seeds. It sweet as a pie. WOW the sour flavour washing down my mouth, making my mouth numb. It sounds like a humongous wave about to fill my mouth with yummy flavours, it was really lumpy and bumpy around the outsides, it was sour as vinegar.

A couple of weeks ago Mrs Pou brought in some tangerines. We had to write about the 5 senses. What it looks like, what it feels like, what it sounds like, what it tastes like and what it smells like. We also had to describe our writing and do a onomatopoeia for the start of the story. Next time maybe I could you adjectives, adverbs and alliteration and find more about why there tangerines.

No comments:

Post a Comment